Container loading ramp mobile adjustable in height
L: 12000, W: 2390, H: 980 (mm)|Article code: 99-3207GB-1878
A mobile loading ramp is a ramp designed specifically for loading and unloading containers and trucks with a forklift. Our new loading ramp is a 12-meter long, sloping ramp under which a wheel unit is mounted so that it is completely mobile. The hydraulic hand pump allows the highest part of the ramp to be adjusted in height from 980 to 1700 mm. The driving surface of the ramp consists of a non-slip driving surface and is 1.8 m wide. The highest part of the ramp runs 2.5 m horizontally so that the forklift truck can enter the loading and unloading area horizontally.
- deployable at multiple locations, even when they are relatively far apart.
- only one person needed, to independently load/unload containers with a forklift truck. An enormous saving on labor costs because other methods often require 2-3 people.
- up to 3 x faster loading/unloading than the conventional way with a hand pallet truck in the container.
- huge savings in time and labor (fewer people can load/unload a container faster), investment amount quickly recouped.
- in case of heavy drums, crates or pallets, working with a container loading bridge is safer and improves working conditions when loading/unloading.